Artist: Admire Kamudzengerere
- Born 27th December 1981 in Harare, Zimbabwe
- 2000 Completed A Level Education, Hatfield High School
- 2001- 2003 Attended Helen Lieros Fine Art lessons at Gallery Delta
- 2006 Recipient of the Spanish Embassy First Prize for best African perspective – Don Quixote 400th Birthday.
- 2006 Recipient – Netherlands Embassy Third Prize Consolation award for An African Response, Rembrandt 400th Birthday.
- 2007 Recipient – The Land, Painting Category Second Prize, Gallery Delta.
- 2008 Recipient of Francophone Exhibition Second Prize in Drawings, graphics and prints.
- 2008 Drawings, Graphics and Prints First Prize Post Election Selection, Gallery Delta.